Our objective is to build an inclusive workplace and further invest in a diverse, highly capable workforce and a high-performing culture.
We seek to:
- Attract top talent and retain our best people
- Grow an organisational learning culture
- View diversity and inclusion as the norm
- Harness talent to sustain our disciplined operating model
Read more about our approach to people and culture, and our progress towards achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, in the 2022 Sustainability Report.
Our 2021 people and culture performance includes:
- 35% female participation in our office-based employees
- 88.5% retention of primary carers and $900,000 childcare subsidies paid by Santos
- PNG citizens represent 88% of PNG employees
- 30% Indigenous trainee and apprentice representation
- 46% female representation in the Santos graduate program