Information about Santos’ planned petroleum and greenhouse gas activities offshore Western Australia is provided via the links below.
This information is provided to help people learn more about our activities and to help relevant persons provide feedback if they consider their functions, activities or interests may be affected by these activities.
- Consultation Information Sheet – Spar Halyard development well
- Consultation Information Sheet – Mutineer Exeter Fletcher Finucane plug and abandonment
- Consultation Information Sheet – Mutineer Exeter Fletcher Finucane decommissioning
- Consultation Information Sheet – Harriet Joint Venture Simpson plug and abandonment
- Consultation Information Sheet – Harriet Joint Venture Gibson plug and abandonment
- Consultation Information Sheet – Harriet Joint Venture decommissioning
- Consultation Information Sheet – Campbell decommissioning
- Consultation Information Sheet – WA-20-L decommissioning
- Consultation Information Sheet – WA-1-P decommissioning
Consultation has now concluded for our proposed Carnarvon Basin activities, however if you consider you may be a relevant person, please contact Santos on 1800 267 600 or by email at email@example.com and let us know if you would like more information.
Please let us know if you would like any sensitive information provided to remain private. If requested, we will ensure this information remains confidential between us and the regulator and will not be published or otherwise made publicly available (other than as required by law).
Please see our Privacy Notice below on how your feedback will be managed.
The laws that relate to consultation regarding the EPs may require us to collect personal information about you if your feedback is to be included in any report we prepare (including so that a copy of that report can be provided to you if you request). If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to identify you as the person who provided particular feedback (including in any report relating to consultation) or discuss any feedback you have provided with you further.
The information you provide will be collected by or on behalf of us and may be disclosed to other companies in the Santos group, to third parties that help us run our business, or as required by law (including collection and disclosure of information to relevant government agencies and departments to which we are required to provide reports). Your feedback may also be reflected in our EPs (subject to any non-publication requests, as described above). We may disclose your personal information to recipients that are located outside of Australia, including in Papua New Guinea, and the United States of America.
- posting a letter addressed to us at 60 Flinders Street, Adelaide;
- telephoning us on (08) 8116 5000; or
- sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request that any information you provide during any consultation not be published (including as part of any EP or related reports).