The purpose of our community sponsorships is to create social value by building capacity, leading to benefits such as improved social inclusion, increased skills, environmental preservation, stronger local businesses and economies, as well as positive health outcomes.
Guiding principles for community sponsorships
Every community sponsorship will be assessed on the following guiding principles which determine whether there is a strategic fit with the Santos business and brand:
- They must fall within the regional areas where Santos operates
- They must achieve capacity building for communities
- They must be aligned with Santos’ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) pillars
- They must contain activation plans, create awareness and positivity for the Santos brand and recognise Santos’ support
- Where possible, they should also provide engagement opportunities for Santos workforce and stakeholders
Santos’ CSR pillars
How to apply
Santos accepts applications for community sponsorships via our online portal.
- Click on the link below to start the application process
- A log-in confirmation will be sent to your nominated email to confirm your registration (check your junk email folder if you don’t receive it within 10 minutes)
- To complete your application, click the ‘Save and Continue’ button