The Supplier Portals are a mechanism to enable communication between Santos and our Suppliers.
- Coupa Supplier Portal – Santos’ Portal for tenders, contracts, purchase orders and invoices. For help and FAQs relating to Coupa (on-boarded suppliers only) click here for more information.
- Register your Interest – Contractors and suppliers who wish to work with Santos can submit their details to our database of prospective suppliers.
- Santos supplier portal – dedicated pages for contracted suppliers
An independent, confidential, external 24-hour hotline for workers, including those working for our contractors and suppliers, to freely raise concerns regarding actual or suspected unethical, unlawful or undesirable conduct.
- By phone on:
- 1800 629 632 (free within Australia)
- 00180361184 (free within Indonesia)
- +61 3 9667 5070 (other countries)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Santos Reporting Misconduct, Reply Paid 12628 A’Beckett Street, Victoria, 8006
Procurement documents – Santos Limited
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders effective 21 March 2019
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders effective 3 October 2018
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders effective 18 April 2018
- CD-034 Specification for Packaging Marking and Shipping
Procurement documents – GLNG (Operations) Pty Ltd
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders (GLNG) effective 21 March 2019
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders (GLNG) effective 3 October 2018
- Standard Terms and conditions for Purchase Orders (GLNG) effective 18 April 2018
Procurement documents – Santos WA Energy Limited
Procurement documents – Santos NA companies
Service Terms and Conditions
- Services Agreement Terms and Conditions for Service Orders
- HSE Requirements for Contracts
- HSE Requirements for Contracts (Drill Rigs ASVs)
- Substance Abuse Policy
- Invoicing Guidelines – Bayu-Undan Services
Goods Terms and Conditions
- Conditions of Contract for Goods Purchase Orders
- Supplier Quality Requirements
- Export Packing and Marking
- Shipping Documentation and Requirements
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT01 – Gaskets
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT02 – Austenitic Stainless Steel and Super Duplex Bolting
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT03 – Cd and/or PTFE Coated Alloy Steel Bolting
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT04 – Flexible Hoses
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT05 – Relief Valves
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT06 – Pipes, Flanges & Fittings
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT07 – Bolting Components for Structural Applications
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT08 – Flare Tip Spares
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT09 – Generic Pressure and Temperature Transmitters
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT10 – Ball Values
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT16 – Spring Supports
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT17 – Hub Connectors
Legacy Terms and Conditions
You can read the Terms and Conditions for legacy ConocoPhillips agreements here.
Please refer to the contract terms for reference about the relevancy of these attachments.
To access the Santos online forms, Contract Attachment Y & EHS documents please use the Santos Supplier Portal.
If you are unable to locate information you require please email us.
Attachment C – Santos Equal Opportunity Procedure
Attachment E – Aircraft Fixed Camps and In-Field Car Booking Procedure and Costs for the Cooper Basin and GLNG
Attachment F (ST12) – Land Transportation Procedure
Attachment K – Contractor’s Personnel Information Certificate
Attachment L – Field Compound Licence to Occupy
Attachment S – Contractor Environment, Health and Safety Management Plan
Attachment Z – Chemical Management and Dangerous Goods
Attachment AB – Lifting Requirements for Offshore Containers and Portable Offshore Units
Attachment AC – Santos GLNG Project Regional Rules
Attachment AD – Explosives Compound License to Occupy
Attachment AA – Code of Conduct