The Supplier Portals are a mechanism to enable communication between Santos and our Suppliers.
- Coupa Supplier Portal – Santos’ Portal for tenders, contracts, purchase orders and invoices. For help and FAQs relating to Coupa (on-boarded suppliers only) click here for more information.
- Register your Interest – Contractors and suppliers who wish to work with Santos can submit their details to our database of prospective suppliers.
- Santos supplier portal – dedicated pages for contracted suppliers
An independent, confidential, external 24-hour hotline for workers, including those working for our contractors and suppliers, to freely raise concerns regarding actual or suspected unethical, unlawful or undesirable conduct.
- By phone on:
- 1800 629 632 (free within Australia)
- 00180361184 (free within Indonesia)
- +61 3 9667 5070 (other countries)
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Santos Reporting Misconduct, Reply Paid 12628 A’Beckett Street, Victoria, 8006
Procurement documents – Santos Limited
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders effective 21 March 2019
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders effective 3 October 2018
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders effective 18 April 2018
- CD-034 Specification for Packaging Marking and Shipping
Procurement documents – GLNG (Operations) Pty Ltd
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders (GLNG) effective 21 March 2019
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders (GLNG) effective 3 October 2018
- Standard Terms and conditions for Purchase Orders (GLNG) effective 18 April 2018
Procurement documents – Santos WA Energy Limited
Procurement documents – Santos NA companies
Service Terms and Conditions
- Services Agreement Terms and Conditions for Service Orders
- HSE Requirements for Contracts
- HSE Requirements for Contracts (Drill Rigs ASVs)
- Substance Abuse Policy
- Invoicing Guidelines – Bayu-Undan Services
Goods Terms and Conditions
- Conditions of Contract for Goods Purchase Orders
- Supplier Quality Requirements
- Export Packing and Marking
- Shipping Documentation and Requirements
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT01 – Gaskets
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT02 – Austenitic Stainless Steel and Super Duplex Bolting
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT03 – Cd and/or PTFE Coated Alloy Steel Bolting
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT04 – Flexible Hoses
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT05 – Relief Valves
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT06 – Pipes, Flanges & Fittings
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT07 – Bolting Components for Structural Applications
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT08 – Flare Tip Spares
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT09 – Generic Pressure and Temperature Transmitters
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT10 – Ball Values
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT16 – Spring Supports
- Technical Delivery Terms – TDT17 – Hub Connectors
Legacy Terms and Conditions
You can read the Terms and Conditions for legacy ConocoPhillips agreements here.
HSE requirements for contracts
- Schedule 4 HSE Requirements for Contracts – Mode 1
- Schedule 4 HSE Requirements for Contracts – Mode 2
Please refer to the contract terms for reference about the relevancy of these attachments.
To access the Santos online forms, Contract Attachment Y & EHS documents please use the Santos Supplier Portal.
If you are unable to locate information you require please email us.
Attachment C – Santos Equal Opportunity Procedure
Attachment E – Aircraft Fixed Camps and In-Field Car Booking Procedure and Costs for the Cooper Basin and GLNG
Attachment F (ST12) – Land Transportation Procedure
Attachment K – Contractor’s Personnel Information Certificate
Attachment L – Field Compound Licence to Occupy
Attachment S – Contractor Environment, Health and Safety Management Plan
Attachment Z – Chemical Management and Dangerous Goods
Attachment AB – Lifting Requirements for Offshore Containers and Portable Offshore Units
Attachment AC – Santos GLNG Project Regional Rules
Attachment AD – Explosives Compound License to Occupy
Attachment AA – Code of Conduct