Our objective is to be an economically sustainable company which supplies reliable, affordable, cleaner energy and contributes positively to the national and regional economies where we operate.
We seek to:
- Maintain an economically sustainable operating model
- Apply disciplined capital allocation to underpin growth and investment
- Pay tax and provide a return to the community
2021 economic sustainability performance included:
- 92.1 mmboe record annual production
- 103% increase in free cash flow
- FID of Barossa LNG and Moomba CCS projects
- Merger with Oil Search completed, adding 416 mmboe in 2P reserves
Case study: Final investment decision on Moomba Carbon capture and storage project.
Find out more here.