Bagus Setiadi in action on the badminton court.
The running team: Belinda Wu, Rob Lord, Michelle Lim and Clayton Warner.
Santos achieved great results including two bronze medals at the 2010 Queensland Corporate Games recently, marking a successful debut for the company in that event.
Nearly 70 of our fittest and finest athletes displayed their exceptional prowess at the 2010 games, which took place from 14-16 May at a range of venues around Brisbane.
Taking on other corporate competitors, Santos competed in badminton, basketball, cricket, golf, netball, running, soccer, tennis, tenpin bowling and touch footy.
- 5km run, men, under 30 – Clayton Warner (bronze)
- 5km run, men, age 30-39 – Rob Lord (bronze)
- badminton doubles – Bagus Setiadi and Hasan Siddiqui (fifth)
- badminton doubles – Eadie Azahar and Azizul Jamaluddin – (sixth)
- badminton doubles – Norazman Mohd Isa and Yosef Raharjo – (seventh)
- basketball – (seventh)
- running 5km, women, under 30 – Michelle Lim – (eighth).
Congratulations to all Santos competitors, with special mentions to Hasan Siddiqui, who led the Santos team and organised entrants for events, and Clayton and Rob for their medal-winning efforts.
Employee achievements, Health, Queensland